Majickal Belly Dance Classes are back in Studio - November 2020
I'm pleased to announce that, so far, we're allowed back in studio for Term 4 by November. I'm hard at work visualising our new classes occurring in the warming evenings of spring's end. We will be enjoying daylight savings by then, the studio bright with the setting sun across the field next door. It's such a great place to dance. I absolutely can't wait to get back in there where there's space to twirl a veil and swoosh a skirt.
I'm going to dress up like someone who hasn't been allowed out for ages. I have thrown away my old germy makeup and replaced it with some new colours I need a reason to try out. I need to wear a coin belt! I had to dance without the noisy coin belts while teaching Zoom classes during lockdown. So I'm looking forward to making some noise with a proper hip scarf.
We're going to start the term nice and gentle. Our lockdown muscles and joints will be gradually soothed out and moved into fluidity and form. I'll be giving personal, individualised instruction again. Zoom classes were great but I have missed the one-on-one communication of a face to face class. Remember to bring any questions that may have come up during your Term 3 Zoom classes.
Bookings are managed by CIRE Chirnside Community Hub. An online booking link will soon be available. I'll update this blog post when I have the link.
Or phone 1300 835 235

Comments
Post a Comment