7 Reasons to Start Majickal Bellydance Classes
Autumn classes have reminded me of some of the reasons I love belly dancing. One of them is that I'm currently sitting at my computer — free of back and neck pain; something that always seems to return if I stop dancing. I first started at the age of twenty-six, to find some 'me-time,' following the birth of my daughter (pictured above-right, dancing with me). What I found was so much more than a dance class. Over the years, this beautiful, soulful dance-form has moved me, circled me and shaken me through some incredibly creative and healing journeys. Best of all, I've had the creative freedom to develop my own style: Majickal Bellydance. It allows me to take what I think are the very best aspects of belly dance, and focus on how to tailor the learning to each individual dancer. Everyone is different, and different teachers suit different dancers. The following list outlines some features of Majickal Bellydance. Some are common to most dance classes, and some are uniqu...

Comments
Post a Comment