Spring Bellydance Classes 2018
![]() |
| Bellydance Classes in the Yarra Valley |
ATTENTION: WOMEN OF THE YARRA VALLEY, YARRA RANGES AND EASTERN SUBURBS!
Did you know bellydance can be great for your back?
Have you tried bellydance and found yourself with a sore back?Do you ever get a sore back from walking?
Do you need a remedy for 'the sitting disease?
Majickal Bellydance can help...
Learn How To...
- Improve posture.
- Increase confidence.
- Gently mobilise joints.
- Strengthen mind/body connection.
- Dance a style you can take home with you.
- Feel the 'energy' of bellydance to increase mindfulness.
- Follow an improvised work-out style dance every week.
- Explore choreography without ever stepping onto a stage.
- Use the movements of bellydance to stretch out your back.
- Walk properly so that you exercise your glutes and thighs at the same time.
The Details:
WHEN: Thursdays, 7pm - 8pm, 1st November to 13th December.
COST: Only $91 (Costs are kept to a minimum to better serve the community).
WHERE: Seville Community House, 8 Railway Road Seville, Victoria.
HOW TO BOOK: Phone Vicki at Seville House on 5964 3987 to book in person.
Testimonials:
"Leanne is an amazing teacher, kind, intuitive, inspiring. She has taught me to value what I can do. Leanne is a brilliant dancer. I would attend a class of hers every day if I could. I feel much happier in my own skin now that I have been belly dancing with Leanne for three semesters. I can heartily recommend her classes." - Debra, retired nurse.
"Leanne is an AMAZING teacher. She fully grasps the core of the divine feminine deep within her craft." - Libby, yoga teacher.
BOOK NOW ON 5964 3987

Comments
Post a Comment